“How do you do it?”
As a mother of seven, I’m often asked how I manage our daily routine without going crazy. I started this blog to share our recipes, organizational tips, parenting advice, funny stories, and more.
I enjoy providing quality content that is both informative and entertaining. Our reader response has been very encouraging. I direct traffic to our site utilizing several social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram. Each post is shared on multiple sites for maximum views. Our demographic is diverse: mothers of large families, homeschoolers, breastfeeding mothers, expectant mothers, fellow Christians, other bloggers, and many different foodie viewers from Pinterest interested in our recipes. Our readers are loyal and supportive of our site. Our site statistics continue to improve on a daily basis.
Our site receives over 90,000 page views each month. We have over 3,000 Facebook fans, 1,000 Twitter followers, 600 Instagram followers, and over 4,600 Pinterest followers. Our blog is relatively new. This site has been up and running since April 2013 and we’re amazed to have such great statistics right off the bat.
This policy is valid from 13 February 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
- This blog does accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
- The compensation received will never influence the opinions expressed in this blog.
- Advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network, as well as purchased advertising spaces generated by this site administrator, and affiliate links.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Space is limited to one large above-the-fold 728×90 leaderboard ad, one 160×600 sidebar skyscraper, and three 200×200 square ads for our sidebar to reduce clutter and give our advertisers the attention they deserve.
- Top Placement 728×90 Leaderboard ad: This above-the-fold ad is the first thing our viewers will see when visiting our site. Its placement is fixed, and when you purchase this ad space you will remain on the top of every page of our site. The top leaderboard ad is available for $100 a month. Ad code will need to be provided by your company for this premium ad.
- 160×600 Sidebar Skyscraper ad: This is our longest ad available on our sidebar. As our viewers scroll through posts to read recipes and more, they’ll be able to view this ad for a larger portion of the post – giving your product or service more attention than our smaller ads. The sidebar skyscraper is available for $55 a month.
- Sidebar ads: Small square ad space on our left sidebar is available for only $20 a month. These ads will feature your company logo and approximately 50-60 characters, as space allows. I can build these ads for you and proofs for approval will be emailed to you before publishing. If your company has advertising art or pre-made ads to use instead, that’s wonderful too.
Advertising payments can be made through PayPal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Sidebar Ad Examples:
*Above examples are slightly larger than sidebar space allows. Generally, sidebar ads are displayed at 200×200 pixels.
Our family loves trying new products, especially (but not limited to) items relating to cloth diapers, baby products, parenting products, Christian life, weight loss, breastfeeding, homeschooling, and homemaking and cooking or food products. If your product is something that would interest readers of this demographic please contact me: email@example.com
All reviews are honest and in the best interest of my readers. If for some reason your product receives a negative review, I will contact you prior to posting my review and give you the discretion of deciding if you would like the review to be posted. Please allow at least two weeks for me to review your product before my review is posted.
Here are a few links to some reviews and giveaways on our site:
- Review and Giveaway: God’s Biggest Treasures
- Cree and Scooter Review
- Old Fashioned Snickerdoodle Cookies and Heirloom Cookie Sheet Review
- Book Review and Giveaway: The Christian Mama’s Guide to Parenting a Toddler by Erin MacPherson
- Cocozia Coconut Water review
- Catching Fire Flies Giveaway
- Product Review: The Ultimate Peanut Butter and Jelly from Bourbon & Boots
Giveaways are welcomed on this blog. Giveaways generate more business for you as I will be posting your giveaway here on my blog, tweeting on Twitter, and posting on my personal Facebook account. Extra entries will be allowed by having readers link up to your Facebook page, sharing via Twitter, and they can even post a link to the giveaway on their own blog. All giveaways are open to US residents only, unless otherwise specified. While giveaways can be paired with reviews, this is not required. If you are interested in doing a giveaway, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also see me around the web on these great sites:
- Food Blogger for AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
- Guest Blogger on SouthernPlate.com
- Guest Blogger on Rhodes Bake-N-Serve
- Contributing Blogger for RecipeChatter.com
Cookies, Links, Adsense, and all that jazz
We’ve got seven kids y’all.
We try to make a little money here and there to keep the lights on, if you know what I mean.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Third party websites: This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Amazon Affiliates Program: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com. When users click on these “affiliate links” and end up making a purchase on a qualifying item, The Coers Family receives a small percentage of that purchase price.