I don’t know about y’all but I was ready for Spring about two months ago. Green trees, grass, flowers blooming, warmer weather – I’m all for that. And I love the fresh flavors that come with Spring. I asked some of my Trim Healthy Mama blogging buddies for their favorite Spring dishes and boy did I hit the jackpot! We’ve got a round-up of over 30 great recipes for you to celebrate Spring Trim Healthy Mama style!
- Berry Lemon Shake from A Home With Purpose – light, sweet, icy and refreshing, with plenty of ways to customize your flavor
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushie from Simply Healthy Home – strawberries and lemons were made to go together
- Zingy Raspberry Good Girl Moonshine from Oh Sweet Mercy – You can never have enough Moonshine when you’re a Trim Healthy Mama!
- Stevia Lemonade from Nana’s Little Kitchen – sunny skies and ice cold lemonade, that’s what I’m talking about!
- Strawberry Lemon Green Smoothie from Simply Healthy Home – shake off the Winter blahs with this super good for you drink
- Lemon Creamsicle Smoothie from Nana’s Little Kitchen – you’ll love this bright and lemony Fuel Pull shake
- Party Punch from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen – party like a Trim Healthy Mama with this S (satisfying) punch
- Very Berry Salad with Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette from Darcie’s Dishes – pairing vitamin C rich strawberries with fresh spinach helps your body absorb more iron from the leafy green goodness
- Sriracha Egg Salad from Oh Sweet Mercy – I’m positive that everything is better with Sriracha and this just looks amazing! Just saying Sriracha out loud is fun.
- Asian Chicken Salad 3 Ways from Working At Homeschool – this fresh dish can be S, E, or FP with a few tweaks
- No Pasta Salad from The Coers Family – skip the heavy carbs and go light with this refreshing salad full of fresh veggies
- Easy Peasy Pea Salad from Oh Sweet Mercy – I geek out over Pea Salad, seriously. If there’s Pea Salad around I’m one happy fool. And this beautiful recipe has liquid aminos! Healthy Pea Salad? Heck ya.
Breakfast or Brunch
- Easy Peasy Crepes from A Home With Purpose – these gorgeous crepes are Fuel Pull, perfect for slimming down before swimsuit season!
- Zucchini Quiche from Briana Thomas – is it even Spring without brunch and quiche? I think it’s a law somewhere that you have to have some quiche before it’s “really” Spring
- Lemon Poppyseed Breakfast Cookies from All Day I Dream About Food – cookies for breakfast, y’all – I’m totally into that
- Zucchini Muffins from The Coers Family – nice and light zucchini muffins are a perfect compliment for a Spring Brunch table
- Raspberry Almond Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from All Day I Dream About Food – check out this gorgeous coffee cake!
- Rockin’ Roll Cake from A Home With Purpose – simple, beautiful and Fuel Pull! Everyone loves this cake!
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Briana Thomas – Briana brings a light and creamy dessert to the table, reminiscent of Jello based desserts that grace church potlucks
- Fudge Swirled Mint Ice Cream from Briana Thomas – warmer weather means plenty of opportunities for ice cream! And this fun recipe has a surprising secret (super healthy) ingredient
- Lemon Butter Cake from The Coers Family – this tasty treat is a huge hit with our family and friends
Dressings, sides, and appetizers
- Texas Guacamole Dip from Nana’s Little Kitchen – bust out the grill y’all! And enjoy this delicious dip with fresh veggies like cucumbers or celery or crispy Joseph’s Lavash chips while you’re at it
- Tangy and Sweet Vinaigrette from A Home With Purpose – Apple Cider Vinegar gives this Deep S dressing a tangy kick with added health benefits
- Blueberry Ginger Chia Preserves from The Coers Family – bright, fresh flavors and seriously good for you chia seeds make an amazing spread
- Low Carb Faux-tato Salad from Grassfed Mama – a unique and light twist on the old picnic favorite
- Deviled Eggs with Green Onions from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen – nothing says Easter Lunch like yummy Deviled Eggs!
- Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes from A Home With Purpose – fresh flavors make these darling little tomatoes a perfect Spring side dish
- Creamy Cucumber Salad from Briana Thomas – lovely and light, this recipe makes me think it’s time to take up gardening
- 5 Flavors of Krispy Kale Chips from A Home With Purpose – Jennifer brings us not one delicious idea, but five for crispy and healthy kale chips
And all things Strawberry
- Strawberry Pudding Cake from Briana Thomas – the ever popular Secret Agent Brownie recipe from the Trim Healthy Mama book gets a fresh Spring twist
- Chocolate Chunk Dip with Strawberries from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen – this belongs in several categories as either a scrumptious appetizer, delicious dessert or a wonderful little snack
- Sugar Free Strawberry Kefir Ice Cream from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved – packed with powerhouse probiotics and delicious strawberries, plus a fun way to make healthy ice cream sandwiches!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp from Simply Healthy Home – a buttery and light crispy topping over juicy strawberries and rhubarb
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles from All Day I Dream About Food – here’s to sitting in the shade with your bare feet in the green grass while you enjoy a creamy and fresh frozen treat!
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from The Coers Family – cute little pink cupcakes that won’t bump up your (pretty little Easter) dress size
- Strawberry “Jello” from Homeschooling Adventures – there’s always room for this tasty treat, plus it’s great for your hair, skin, and nails
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Dip from Nana’s Little Kitchen – A fresh and healthy take on an old classic, forget the marshmallow fluff stuff, this is WAY better!